Monday 9 January 2017

Hi, my name's Jo, nice to meet you.......

Who am I?
Oh just a woman heading into her 63rd year and loving every minute of it.
People who know me would be scoffing at this point and uttering a comment to the effect, "just a woman, pah, I just wish I had half your energy and joy!" which is nice really and makes me smile rather broadly.

So what can I say about myself? Well I'm fanatical about travelling be it in this country or abroad. I walk as often as I can and now I don't have horses, I visit RSPB or Woodland Trust sites, marshes, seashores and the like.
I am a happy painter, both house and on paper, and want to improve constantly.
Love my own company but also love the company of others.
And I love studying! A total bookworm!
Sounds boring. I know but honestly those who know me would never say that.
So welcome to Life After Sixty; let's see where this goes shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment