Tuesday 29 August 2023

If you live in the area of Maidstone

One place we'll worth visiting is the Notcutts outlet on the outskirts of Maidstone. It's plants are top notch and the café is always busy.
Easy to spend a fortune though; I kept mobe just under £100 so for me that's seriously doing well.
They have a beautiful show garden in there. I just wish I'd seen something like it when I was first developing my garden.
The area is more than just a garden centre, it's one half of a large shopping centre with many stores not only on the garden centre side but also the other side of the roundabout.
So back home with some plants for a friends front garden (tomorrow's jaunt over to Sheppey) and some pots for my indoor plants (which are now repotted).
I'm going to need stronger shelving soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment