Thursday 1 December 2022

A very different dawn



A lovely dawn broke this morning and it was clear this would be a warm day at sea.
My first stop was breakfast; freshly made granary bread, toasted with marmalade and some fruit then off to the Library to begin mapping out the next page in my sketch book.
This one is of some  of the flowers  I've seen and photographed on Tenerife. Each brings back a memory of different places in Puerto Cruz so it's a page of thoughts, walks and discoveries. 
I didn't realise but I was sitting at the desk for nearly 3.5 hours. Explained why my eyes hurt and my brain wanted a break.
They served tapas for lunch......🤤
Knife, fork and bib ready I sampled, um, quite a bit.
Then to the stern for some sun and it was hot, too hot for my shins.
So now its 15:21 and I'm sitting on my balcony in the shade. I've enjoyed a cup of tea and am contemplating the Hydrotherapy suite. Seems like a nice place to visit.......but first, another cup of tea I think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment