Tuesday 27 July 2021

Preparations begin

 At last! Freedom to travel, with caveats, and a holiday much delayed is getting ever closer. Each week seems to bring a change to the destinations but at last there is a firm set of places and excursions have been booked. I am smiling and starting to get back into that frame of mind I abandoned at the end of 2019.

Time to start again, pick up where I left off, incorporate a lot of SE England exploration and a bit of 'further afield'.

 

So house is cleaned, washing pretty much all done and the garden is getting the work it needs. I'm protecting my neck as much as possible and spending my time organising the stuff I want to take with me. The vagaries of British weather is doing its best to confuse me, but its fairly warm even though we do seem to have moved into a very wet spell. Never mind, I'm excited about getting back onto a ship and this one is with a different company, so new ship too.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment