Monday 28 February 2022

Today's the date and at last I'm on my way

Back to Tilbury Passenger terminal and watching the sun go down. I've Tilbury fort one side of me and a deep water dock covered in scrap metal the other.
I've been upgraded and am now in a much larger cabin for two I think. There's a locked door which makes me think it's one of those which has a second cabin attached if required. Instead of deck 8,  I am now deck 11. Very posh and to be honest, very nice.
We did muster stations drill at 5.30pm after having first enjoyed a light lunch and then returned to cabins to await luggage.
By the time dinner arrived my case hadn't 😊 mm, it'll come eventually. Like many others I went to the dining room dressed in what I came in. Was so strange to see all these trainers, trousers, thick jumpers and coats. 
Anyway by the time I got back to my cabin the luggage had arrived and by 9.30pm everything was unpacked and I was ready to go to bed and read. It'd been a long day and I was ready just to relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment