Saturday 2 December 2023

A'Coruña, migraine and early departure

We docked early but the head pain I was suffering was still disabling. Most of the time I can keep Ehlers Danlos under control but the cold and cough pushed it too far.
So I didnt get off, just crawled around with a collar on, sitting, falling into fitful sleep and generally feeling rubbish.
Views from the balcony early in the morning. The place looked really interesting and I'm sad I didnt get off but I'd like to spend two weeks up on this coast and explore. I think there's a hotel Saga utilise which I will look into when I get back.
It's the Bay of Biscay tonight and tomorrow. It seems a storm is coming but if we're lucky....... The captain told us the seas would be about 3m which is what we had last night. 
I do hope we have a nice day tomorrow. It's the final day and disembarking for me is 9:40am Monday morning.
Home soon.
February it's up to Norway.....with Shirley....Yay. 



No comments:

Post a Comment