Wednesday 18 December 2019

Bliss! Silence and I slept til 06:45.

30th November 
Sad, when you're ruled by alarms, clocks, watches and smart phones. My alarm is finally off, my watch is in the bottom of my bag and the smart phone is now a mobile streaming device. The day is going to be another good one which means another high intensity vitamin D intake, wonderful. 
Today?
My back is still playing up so I'll head for the beach in a while and enjoy the waves; it'll be interesting to see what mood the sea is in today, amber, green or red. Now which is it going to be..šŸ¤” shall I guess?
Worked out why my back is hurting, another nerve is being pinched and its slowly losing sensation. I suspect, well hope, these are its death throws.
So, did I make it to the beach? 
Did I 'eck, I remembered it was the weekend and the beach would be full so I stayed by the pool then changed and went out for a walk.
I'd made the big mistake of eating fruit and the reaction was pretty instantaneous; I felt headachy and muzzy headed. I needed to walk the fructose off, so I went for a 'round-the-block' wander. I love these, I never know where I'm going, hence place markers at junctions.
I did recognize quite a few roads but one or two of the side streets I'd not explored before. Twenty-eight degrees and climbing I went to burn off the 'wrong type of fuel', vowing not to repeat that again.
So, its 14:23 and I'm back at the hotel having enjoyed the walk, my late lunch and the shade which is now shrouding the poolside. One very happy bunny.
Lunch and back out again.
 I fancied walking to McDonald's for a coffee and explore some of the souvenir shops on the way. It was a really pleasant walk and the warm weather held nicely.
I love Puerto Cruz as the night sky begins to form, there are such pretty street lights and they illuminate the buildings with such warmth, a colour pallet which is missing during the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment