Thursday 26 September 2019

Dublin and soft weather

15th September 

I'll say one thing about the entrance into this port, its tight. Little wriggle room and even less error room. You'd need the pilot on board to negotiate this entrance and why we needed the tide to be right.
The day is drizzle, overcast and has a typical January feel about it, although warmer.

We can only get off the ship and wander if we have a trip or take the £5 shuttle bus into town. Seems it's some distance away.
Mm, if I cruise this way again I'll stay onboard. A city is a city is a ......no, if I want "city" I'll stick to London.


 


I did go on a short trip and we were able to see the city from the coach as we drove through. This picture sums it up in my mind. I was glad to be back on the ship. I think we can call me, ' seriously underwhelmed'.

No comments:

Post a Comment