Monday 5 December 2022

An afternoon sightseeing the outskirts of Lisbon

😳 a note to self: do not do two sight seeing trips back to back. 
Seriously, I have been talked at all day by two women who have a great deal to say at express speed. So much so I have no idea anymore.
Basically we drove along the coast road to Cascais where we stopped for a quick loo stop, then drove round the point to join one of the numerous motorways and then back to the ship.
It was interesting and I'm glad I did it but no, not again, too much being talked at and now I long for that quiet which, incidentally, I have on deck 6, listening to a chamber quartet, writing this and enjoying sparkling water.
Easily pleased.
Next time, I will resort to walking myself about and seeing what I see and tasting what I manage to get my teeth around 😊 like one of those egg custard tarts I still haven't enjoyed yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment