Sunday 4 December 2022

Sea day, choppy seas and tablets.

It's been a slow day. Choppy seas all night rocked me to sleep but I didn't sleep well even though I was "asleep".
I did some more art work this morning then went upstairs and had a bit of a natter with a fellow amatuer artist and after lunch went back to my cabin for a while.
Next it was hydrotherapy and a sit in the waters as they rocked one side and then the other. 😁 at one point I thought they were going to exit over the edge like they were in the main pool on deck.
Anyway, totally lazy day and now its ten past six and I need to get some shoes on rather than flip flops. 
I'm up to date on seasick tablets so The Bay of Biscay can do it's normal.
The perfumes are out and the smell is really challenging. I can understand why the Japanese really dislike strong perfume,  really does affect how I taste things.
So, Lisbon tomorrow. The last stop and then two days at sea then disembarkation. Not long and itll be back to cold UK. Brrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment