Tuesday 6 December 2022

Happy Birthday to me


We are at sea today and waking up I opened the three cards I'd been sent to take with me. It was so nice opening them, looking at the sunrise, smiling and enjoying a giggle to myself.
I'm 69 today 🥳
Never dreamt I'd make it that far!!
So, what's happening today?
The executive chef, Raj, is doing a demo at 10.30am which I'm keen to see and later at midday those fellow travellers who have been learning the ukulele will be doing a short concert with some other guests who have formed a choir. Should be good.
Then its definitely my last Hydrotherapy visit for the trip, the Library and then it'll be the evening. 
Sounds a bit mundane but I'll enjoy it.
At some point there's a piano recital and, oh bugger, it a formal night!
Tomorrow will be bitter sweet as it's the last full day sailing, packing and preparing to leave. But as I said to myself this morning, we have to finish one trip before we can start looking forward to the next.....
.....and that's  Greenland 😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment