Tuesday 22 November 2022

And the day has arrived 🥳

The car came at 11:25 and that was the last time I had to deal with my case. 
In it went and in I got, to be whisked to Southampton by a really lovely driver who negotiated the M25 as well as the M3 and M27. 
Rather her than me.
We arrived at 13.30 and within fifteen minutes we had cleared security and registered on board.
As usual, a wonderful spread of food was laid on both on Deck 11 where they served everything from pasta to make-it-yourself sandwiches with hot and cold meals in between and Deck 5 which had the cakes and pastries; somewhere to avoid me thinks.
So I'm back in my cabin awaiting muster drill.
Once that is complete we can get underway, probably around 17:00. Then its sit back and enjoy a few days At Sea as we cruise our way to Funchal, Madera.
How simply delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment