Wednesday 23 November 2022

And so it's a return to the ship

Sitting up at one of the Miradors we could see our ship, the smallest one out of the three. The German ship, aptly named Herr Shipp belched out sulfur soot from its engines. Horrible.
I was so glad to hear Saga's two ships run on clean technology and the funnel showed just how clean it was.
It was around now I suddenly realised my appetite was returning and I was famished.
Once back on board it was straight up to deck 12 for a falafel with a few chips and salad.
Having let all that settle it was then off to the Hydrotherapy suite for some hydro on my aches and pains, followed by a sauna, shower and now I'm back in the library listening to the sounds of the Sailaway serenade from an electric guitar and female singer. Low key, just how I like it.
So, that's Funchal for now but I think I will come back and stay in 2023 for a couple of weeks, perhaps for my birthday? Not sure, but Funchal is a definite for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment