Tuesday 22 November 2022

Mariscos especialides

Wow, what an evening meal, squid, mussels, sardines, scallops, bass, salmon, you name it and it was there together with various meats cooked in Spanish sauces. 
Delicioso 
 I had a lovely afternoon and met a really nice, genuine couple at dinner this evening, so I must admit, it was a very agreeable end to a nice day.
Tomorrow its Funchal. 
I go on a sightseeing trip in the morning then get the afternoon to just meander the streets for a couple of hours.
I like Funchal. It's full of beautiful houses, lush gardens and nice food. I'm hoping to get to see all three and perhaps bring back a little something from the supermarket for later. 
Ok, so now? Well I have one more lecture on one of our destinations to watch and then.....maybe a bit of TV.
Its 8pm and I'm full of seafood and churros with chocolate sauce. 
Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment