Sunday 3 March 2024

Interesting talks, first spa visit, still calm seas.

As usual, there was a variety of activities and talks on offer; from paper flower making, to line dancing, quits, bridge, table tennis, water colour classes, golf putting as well as the gym suite, spa area and the talks. No one could say there was nothing to do unless they chose to do nothing.
I elected for the two talks plus a spa visit.
I've been to Flåm before but listening to the speaker was interesting in so much as it reminded me about the layout of this tiny hamlet.
The other speaker, Professor Suzie Imbar, gave a fascinating talk about what causes the northern lights and the space weather associated with it.
Fascinating. 
After that I left Shirley to go back to her cabin whilst I went for a hydrotherapy swim followed by a sauna. I hoped it would cure my head pain: jury is still out on the one.
So, it's now 4:13pm and a cup of tea time.
Will pop down to Shirley's cabin shortly. 
Lovely day so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment