Friday 20 December 2019

Update on the screaming woman and the room?

2nd December cont..
Today's weather has been a bit hit and miss so this morning I took advantage of the break in the cloud and went onto the beach.
As I left my room, armed with beach towel etc, the door to the room this lady was in, opened and a painter and decorator stepped out. 
I peeked in,  the whole room had been freshly whitewashed and all the furniture removed. 
Does that explain the subsequent visits by staff that night, I wonder?
What did she do in there? And where is she now? 
I've not seen her or her friends since that day. I did hear what sounded like one of her friends talking (more like shouting) at the woman at about 01:15 that night so it makes me wonder........
I'll never know the full S.P. but its intriguing all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment