Wednesday 12 July 2023

Day 2 of returning home

It's going to be a long a somewhat boring journey back. 
The weather wasn't bad today and Shirley and I sat up on the lido deck for about 5 hours. 
We had lunch, chatted some more then,when the sun finally retreated behind the funnel we went back to our cabins.
Now back I'm drinking tea and resting. This drip feed of time changing is hard work. We have another hour tonight so we should be back on British summertime by tomorrow morning. 
I've received my disembarkation information and I'll be back home early this time; my call time is 09:10 so I'll be home by 11am at the latest. Glad really, will be early enough to pop over the shops and get some fresh vegetables. 
Ok, tea. Looks like a nice cup, think I'll finish it before it gets cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment