Tuesday 4 July 2023

Next stop Grundafjörder: first thing

Again, wall to wall bright blue skies, calm seas and easy sailing.
We cruised into Grundafjörder at around 7.30am and anchored in the bay. 
Its tender today so that'll stop those with mobility issues.
I went up for a quick breakfast at 8pm and people were already off on trips, some of them all day. Departures were too early for me. Mind you, with the sun never sinking completely and a false dawn at about 4.15am, it makes for odd sleeping.
I'm delighted to say the migraine lifted yesterday - I think I've found the correct pillow - so I am waking bright, breezy and raring to go.
My trip to puffin island isn't until noon so I'm enjoying a camomile tea in the library before I head outside for a walk on the deck. 
Happy days....
Maybe I'll have time to nose around the hamlet when we come back? That'd be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment