Saturday 7 August 2021

A loo stop at Queens University. ..

......in the mens!
At least I can now say I went to Queens even if I didn't attend 😊 but I get ahead of myself.
The day started really bleak with heavy showers obliterating our passage. Birds scattered as we passed and protested loudly.
The pilot's boat pulled alongside at around 06:00 and we slowly made our way up to the berth, opposite the ferry terminal. 
I was due out at 10:00 so hung around deck 6 awaiting the call.
I'll post images once home and able to download but suffice to say it was a great day.
We got back at 14:30 as expected and after a quick restock of liquids (peppermint tea) I headed up for lunch.
I was very grateful to have been out in the morning as the weather closed in and the sky turned a threatening blue/black.
Happily it provided a edge to edge rainbow which mirrored the one we arrived to.
Belfast is a wonderful place and one I will certainly be coming back to. There's so much to see and so much more to photograph.
This bucket list is building.
A decent MPV is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment