Monday 5 August 2019

Silent for a while....

Mm, I've been very silent, not for any dreadful reason nor that I'm fed up and no longer blog.
Nope, I've been on my wanders, again.
This time it was Iceland, Norway and Kirkwall.
Before anyone wonders, yes, it was fantastic and each day brought with it something new.
I love that, having a floating hotel and getting to know the guests as well as moving from one port to another.
You only live once and I have no intention of spending my retired years sitting in front of the TV waiting for death. I'm not one for living my life through soaps, however good they are thought to be.
I am the soap, I am the one who has everything happening and if anyone wants to follow that rather eventful life then at least it would be a real person.....living, rather than actors.....playing.
I pay to experience, they get paid to be the experience.
Anyway, I'll now blog all the bits and pieces I've been writing. After all, they result from experiencing not watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment