Monday 20 November 2023

An afternoon snoozing

The weather certainly gained strength and poured heat upon us which would burn most to a crisp.
Of course there were those who sunbathe, eyes closed, dozing in the burning heat. Wonder what shade of lobster they'll reach.
Me? I went into the spa an relaxed down there for an hour then returned to the cabin to dry things off, charge the phone and then leave as the sun made it's way round to the starboard side.
Too hot!
I'm now ensconced in the library listening to a piano recital on deck 5 and contemplating a cup of tea.
Still cooling down after today and I must admit, I'm tired.
Yep, snooze in the library me thinks.
We pull off in about 30 minutes for the trek down to Cape Verde. 
Is that 2 days at sea? Can't remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment