Thursday 16 November 2023

Day 3 and the barmy warmth reaches us.

Sitting on my balcony looking out to sea, I observe calm waters, a clear horizon and broken cloud. It feels around 17° to 19° C with little wind to play with either the ships stability or the ocean waves.
I've already enjoyed a sauna and hydrotherapy swim (well paddle about) and I do feel better.
After last night I'm going to follow Shirley's plan of ordering just two starters or an appetiser and a starter. By the time we get up for dinner it's just too late to eat and I'm tired of feeling rubbish all night. 
Yep, Shirley, you, me, both; lunch then a little something later.
Heavens I'm really missing that lady.
Oh by the way Shirley,  the art work on here is no where near as good as the Discovery! Its ultra modern but has little apparent soul. Huge canvases but size doesn't make up for lack of depth in my mind.
OK, cup of tea time and then deck 12, lido deck. I want to see of they've filled the pool and if its warm enough to sit up there. I'm waiting for my phone to charge. 
Until then, I'm going to enjoy the silence. 
Just reading through and my cabin phone went; reception. My card hasn't registered correctly so my purchase today fell into an abyss.  Oops. So deck 5 first then, but tea and finish charging my phone first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment