Monday 13 November 2023

Be sailing shortly....

An easy journey down: few road works. That, coupled with a lovely lady who rode with me, passed the two and a half hours really smoothly.
My first time out of Portsmouth and I was surprised just how different an experience it was.
We were docked next to two cargo carrying ferries. They reminded me of days gone by when I would plop off the end of the ramp in a Scania and head off somewhere with a load on board.
Not this time. I'm sitting in my cabin waiting to be called to my Muster station; North Cape Bar for those who know the ship.
We will pull off after muster and then it's three days of gentle sailing toward our first destination.
Me? Well some of the ladies in the Spa have already seen me, recognised me and asked wen I was coming down. So I've already committed myself to a hydrotherapy relax tomorrow.  
Happy days.








No comments:

Post a Comment