Saturday 25 November 2023

Norovirus, coughing and flying fish

Notorious numbers have only increased by 2 overnight so we could be seeing the back of it. Only concern is the two weeks window when those who had it still shed the virus.
The Library, Sauna, Hydrotherapy, craft classes (and I wouldn't mind betting bridge) have all been curtailed.
Some people just don't get it. 
🤷 
I don't get them. Do they really want it?
On a different note, the cold which is going around has, of course, found me. I'm determined to be through the worst of it by the time we reach Tenerife,  which is the day after tomorrow. 
I'm going to catch the shuttle bus and then explore the town. Me, plus Google maps, should make a good pair.
I watched the travel guide this morning and there appears to be a few gardens and possibly museums to explore, apart from some retail therapy in the supermarket. 
Lastly, on this uneventful sea day, I've been watching for flying fish.
Yep, today I've seen some.
Yesterday it was the massive frigit bird. That's another off my tick list.
Will I go down to Cape Verde again? No. It really is a third world experience and now I've done it, I'm satisfied with the Mediterranean thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment