Saturday 5 March 2022

The most northerly point in Europe

Now this is a bucket list destination, who wouldn't want to be able to say they'd not seen the most northerly point let alone stood on it!
There are three 'most northerly points', the one reached by road (the one we're going to), the most northerly overall (that's the next promontory to this one) and its third compatriot, the most northerly on the mainland.
So were going to the edge of the world at it's most northerly. I just hope the weather lifts. Its 7.25am and the weather is far from ideal. The mists, which are common here I'm told, are hanging low and visibility is restricted. There'll be no northern light spotting today unless a miracle happens. 
I've got two trips out today almost back to back. I'm waiting on my breakfast then it's down to the collecting area to board our buses and get underway.
Ok, so let's begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment